Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 303 Anything but a Card - 14/02/2016

Our sponsor this week is

A RANDOM FAN
PRIZE: the winner’s choice of 3 digital stamps 
from the A RANDOM FAN STORE

For our Anything but a Card challenge, I chose to make a bookmark using the image "Super Boy".  A gift to a young boy.

Coloured with copic pens and fussy cut, layered onto patterned cardstock from "Close to My Heart".  Typed message completes the bookmark.

Check out all the other great projects at


Doodle Pantry - Must use a Digi
Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Edwina said...

Hi Cass,It is good to see you again. I love your book m,ark. That cute image makes me think of of a lot of small boys I have babysat. I like the colors you used on it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Debbie said...

Super cute bookmark!!
Thanks for playing along with Doodle Pantry's AIMPDC 14!!

Unknown said...

What an adorable bookmark! I'm so happy you joined us for the Doodle Pantry AIMPDC! I hope you will join us again soon.

Jacqueline Muller said...

Nice bookmark!
Thanks for joining the Sisters of Craft Challenge.
Hugs, Jacqueline ~ DT