Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Fun Birthday

Here is a fun image from Ike's World, "Donkey Mail Postage Stamp".  Coloured with copic pens the edges have been gilded with a gold Wink of Stella Pen. 

I have followed a sketch at Ike's World this fortnight.  Rubber stamped the sentiments (lol. getting better at stamping, I'm finding I can do little stamps OK, the bigger ones are still a chore)  Diecut the sentiments.




Entered into:
Ike's World - A Bit Sketchy
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passions - Anything Goes
Crafting from The Heart - Anything Goes

10 comments:

samara navi said...

awww so cute! this is the best image isn't it? So nice for Ike that you used her image...i always think that is such a compliment for an artist on a challenge. I love the way you doubled this one up cass...and the coloring is so adorable (i am wondering what country you are in - i looked for hints lol - and how your mail is!!!) see you soon with your unique art at IKE'S i hope. samara dt.

Sall said...

Love the colours and the image. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Pamela said...

Great fun card, love the bright colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Pam x

Creative world said...

Such a fun card,and lovely design...Thank you joining us at Craft your Passion
Hugs Željka
DT

Unknown said...

I love your coloring of the freebie and the layout you used for the sketch. Thank you for playing with us at Ike's World Challenges. Best of luck Christine DT for Ike'sWorld challenge.

Pat said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing with us at Ike's World Challenges!

Susan Renshaw said...

Great take on the sketch. Love your colour choices!
Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Susan
DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love that you have used Ike's fabulous image in this amazing fun card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

ike said...

Hahaha - brilliant card Cass :-) I guess you don't have the same problems as I have in Greece ?!! LoL
Thank you so much for using my freebie and for coming to play along with us at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great card!! So fun!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week. Good luck!!! Patricia