Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

CDAC PROGRESSIVE FREEBIE CHALLENGE 3

Challenge 3, suggested theme was Autumn /Fall feeling and I used autumn colours.  All cards are birthday cards.  All images coloured with copic as was the ribbon on the flower card.

The duck image is from Nicecrane Designs
Flower image is by just Inklined.  I copied the butterfly a couple more times and gave it a 3D effect
And last but not least, this lovely lady is by Liastampz.  I couldn't resist putting a quill bird on her pointing finger.  With the quote on the front, inside reads You're having a Birthday

8 comments:

Kate said...

You have been very busy. All your creations are Beautiful. Awesome Coloring. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Hugs,
Kate CDAC DT

Donna Moore said...

Totally fantastic! I can't figure which one I like the best, you such a lovely job on all of the images! I know the artists are tickled to have such beautiful cards showcasing their images! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
hugs
donna
cdacpc/DT

Veronica said...

Love your cards! Great idea with the 'little birdie' on the lady's finger - love that!

scrapladyandmore said...

Wonderful creations...makes me want to get back to making cards again!

Barb said...

Loving what you've done, my absolute fave is "a little birdie told me", too darling.

Kelley said...

Great cards, Cass. Clever idea to put the bird on Lia's image. I puzzled over that finger until I found the perfect sentiment. I'm having fun seeing how everyone uses the images.

Ellis said...

Wonderful cards you've made! Are yo joining in the 4th challenge too?
Thanks for the comments on my cards!
Hugs, Elenor

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful cards, all of them, Cass.
I love the dimensional butterfly and your quilled bird with the sentiment - BRILLIANT.

Blessings,
Teresa