Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Monday, October 3, 2011

CDAC PROGRESSIVE FREEBIE CHALLENGE 4

Challenge Number 4 theme is Halloween or Mystical, as we don't really celebrate Halloween downunder, I have created a birthday card, a best wishes card, possibly suit a teenager and a gift card from the bonus image. Here they all are:

This cute little bear image is from "Sew Many Cards Digital Stamps"
Poem inside reads 
It is a treat
Today is a birthday, I wonder for whom?
It must be for somebody right in this room.
So look all around you for somebody who
Is smiling and happy, my goodness, it's you! 
Image is coloured with Copic

 Next is a Best Wishes Card. image is from "Delicious Doodles", 
this image has also been coloured with Copic.
And last entry is a gift card, using the bonus image.  The card opens up so that you can write a message. This card changed as I was working on it, I am trying out a new paper and coloured the image with pencils, blended with baby oil.  I have recently been working on a number of flowers, and one of them caught my eye,  I ended up using it in the centre of the delightful "DaisyDoodles" image as it fitted perfectly in the centre.  I am still think about whether I like to use this paper or not.


4 comments:

Kate said...

WOW you have been busy. These all look amazing. Beautiful coloring on all of them. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Hugs,
Kate CDAC DT

Jackie Scott said...

Wonderful cards, Your coloring is so great, and I love the colors you have used on all of them.

Darlene said...

Both creations are just fabulous and your coloring is PERFECT! Thanks for joining us in Round #4 at the Progressive Challenge at CDAC!

Darlene
CDAC Board

Jamie M. said...

Very cute. Great job coloring. Don't you just love the little bear :) Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE