Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Federation Square - 1st December 2011

On Thursday my daughter and I went into Melbourne to catch the Dolly Parton show, had a great time.  But first we went to Federation Square for dinner.  The had rows and rows of pine trees on the square, it looked magical, luckily I had my camera with me, here is a page using a paper and element from "Retro Designs" Golden Memories Kit

3 comments:

scrapladyandmore said...

How fun to get to see Dolly Parton...she's one of my favorites! Love all the red and green in your LO and how fun is the title and journaling. Helen's golden bird was perfect here. Are we going to see LOs for the rest of the song!?!

retro said...

This is beautiful, Carol! It would make a lovely Christmas card.

Ellis said...

That looks beautiful and sounds like you had a good time listening to Dolly Parton! =)