Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Trip to Gumbuya Park - Sweetness and Light Kit by Retro Designs

I was able to get some photos of the native animals at Gumbuya Park and I have used Sweetness and Light to create these pages.  You can find it here at  retrodesigning  
 Who can't resist our cute and cuddle Koalas, Sometimes  you can be lucky, I was the other day, this young Koala left its Mum’s back and came down to walk to the next tree for some food, close enough for me to touch.  But , I didn’t!

 Little Wallaby, just sitting in the shade (It was quite hot)
 And the last one is of my Son and Grandson feeding an Emu, photo was a bit blurry, as I was laughing at my daughter running away from the Emus, she had not realised they were loose and wandering amongst us, but I needed to scrap such a precious moment.

2 comments:

retro said...

What fascinating wildlife you have down under, Carol! I think I´d have been very tempted to stroke the little koala but its mother probably wouldn´t appreciate that kind of attention. Thank you for using my kit to such great effect for these lovely photos.

scrapladyandmore said...

What an awesome collection of pages...how fun to be able to enjoy the wildlife there in your part of the world. Also such a unique use of Helen's new kit. You have inspired me, I must get some pages done! And I have some wildlife photos as well that I may use with this kit!