Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

CDAC PROGRESSIVE FREEBIE CHALLENGE No 12

Thought I would have a bit of fun with the 'Shamrocks' image by Crafting with Jack.  One of the reasons I like digital images so much is that I can incorporate them in hybrid projects and digital projects, alter sizing etc.  But I also like to create cutting files (svg) for my Ecraft.  I changed the Shamrocks image into a png file and then into svg for cutting.  Used a card stock with a different pattern on each side, and originally I wanted to use the green side, but when I flipped it over, I really liked the red side. Cut out twice, stuck one image to the card and the other image I molded and shaped a bit and then mounted on 3d tape. I did not stick down the top layer stems as I wanted some movement and shadows to the card.  Some pretty circles for centres and some ribbon coloured with Copic.
This has been a really versatile image for me, the first time I used it, I incorporated into a digital scene.

3 comments:

Made by Mandy said...

Wow, very impressive what you did with this image.
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Mandy (CDAC PC DT Member)

Sandra DeFalco said...

Wow, this is awesome!!
☺ Sandi

Gail said...

I love what you did making the flowers ,great colours.