Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Dilly Beans Designers & Friday Challenges

Pink and Black colour challenge at Dilly Beans this week, here are a couple I did, love the colour combination.  Little alien is from Wonderstrange CJB, which I coloured with Copic Pens.  Found the ad for Robur tea in an old paper.

 then I thought I would use my Ecraft and do a silhouette, love this silhouette, but I have no details of the origins af this image.

3 comments:

Melissa S. said...

Now that is an odd looking little fellow. What a cute monster. Thanks for playing along with us at Dilly Beans this week.

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is so cute, thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans! :)

Unknown said...

Cass thanks for coming to my blog, I just love this silhouette. I purchased a silhouette cameo and still trying to get to know how to use it not very successful....did you make this silhouette yourself or is it obtainable...love the colours too...annie♥