Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Crafters Cafe Challenge for November

The Crafters Cafe Theme for for this month is "Thank You" .  The image I have used on this card is Tea Set from The Stamping Boutique.  Great image which  includes teapot, cup and also some sentiments.  One of the reasons I love digi stamps is that you can reverse them, change the size and mix them up if you want, on the cover of my card, I have the teapot and flowers image, with one of the sentiments "For You".  I have coloured the image with Touch and Copic pens, added some gems to the little flowers and some of the petals are 3d, I also added some pink/gold ink to the flower centres and distrressed the edges of the white card with the same ink, mounted on some pink striped paper, which I have used throughout the card and added some spotted pink flowers.

When you open up the cover, you find the cup on the first page, I have added a Thanks to the tag, again coloured with Touch and Copic pens in a contrasting colour.  Added a Thanks stamp.

 Finally comes the inside of the card, I extracted the flowers from the teapot image and turned the teapot lid into a butterfly printed onto pink paper, drew some antennae and added touch of the pink/gold ink to finish the butterfly off,  added some ribbon down the sides.  Now I have a thank you card that has lots of space for writing a letter.

Hop over to the Crafters Cafe Challenge blog, new challenge every month.

2 comments:

retro said...

This is simply beautiful and I love the use of the gems.
By coincidence I´ve just posted some of my own cards on my blog so I know how long it can take to get them just right.

Stamp with Angela said...

Beautiful card. I love the pink and you do such wonderful colouring.