Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Buttons

I have a great collection of buttons, some new and lots of old ones.  I came across this challenge and thought it would be good to use some buttons on a picture frame I was altering.  I have used material flowers, wooden heart, clouds, sun and windmill, ribbon and bows.  And of course, lots of buttons.  I don't know who are in the picture, it came with the frame, which is white plastic, very light weight which is great as I am sending this altered picture frame across the world.

Simon Says Stamp and Show - The Button Challenge.

Windmill Closeup
Cloud and Sun Closeup

Flowers
 
 My Altered Frame


2 comments:

Candy C said...

Cass...I LOVE your altered frame! Your collection of buttons must be pretty extensive. I've seeing some WAY COOL buttons on this frame. I love your choice of buttons and combined colors. This frame would really grab your attention! Just beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Beautiful! I love all your buttons here! They really highlight the gorgeous photo! Thanks for buttoning up with us this week here at Simon Says Stamp & Show!!!