Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Digistamps for Joy challenge #75 - Inspired by the 60s

Things I remember about the 60s, my mini skirt I wore to work was shorter then the skirt I wore to play netball, luckily by then pantyhose were the in thing to wear. Touch tone phones were introduced, no more dialling! the Rolling Stones, Can't Get No Satisfaction (I never have been a Beatles Fan), got scared by the movie Rosemary's Baby and I was allowed to have my dinner in front of the TV to watch the replay of the moon landing, something unheard of in our home.  I had listened to it over the phone, thanks to Mum ringing me and leaving it near the radio.

Here is my fat page for a celebration journal I am doing this year, 44 year Anniversary of the Moon Landing, the image is from Digistamps4Joy and was the freebie this month.

Coloured with copic and touch pens, some glossy accent and tiny stars added.

Entered into
Digistamps4 Joy Challenge #75 - Inspired by the 60s









7 comments:

Riette said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying the 60's challenge!! LOVE how you used Moon walk.
Hugz
Riette

alex said...

Great use of this months freebie, love how you have used the image in your wonderful creation, thank you for joining us at Digistamps4Joy

Alex (DT)

KarinsArtScrap said...

you have made a beautiful card Cass with the moon walk digi.
Thanks for join us at Digistamp4Joy.

Greetings karin DT member

Bubleeing Colors said...

Such a gorgeous Card............ love the image and the lovely colors.
Thanx.

papillon digital design said...

Wonderful card. Love how you used the image. One step .. :)
hank you so much for joining us at Digistamp4joy. Hope you join us next time too.
Pam
Digistamps4joy (DT member)
PapillonDigital Designs (Personal blog)

Craftyhugs said...

Hi.
Love how you've used the freebie digi "moonwalk" to give you inspiration for our challenge.
Beautiful colours and fits just right in. I love it!

Thank you so much for joining us for our 60's Inspiration Challenge at Digistamps4Joy.
Good luck and hope to see you again for our next challenge.
Hugs

DS4J DT - Sharon



Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Hi Cass,
Your intro of the 60's makes me smile; seems so much happening in your life then, especially the mini skirt must be cool, lol. Your card is amazing. I love the way you designed it. Thank you for playing along with us at DigiStamps4Joy and we hope to see you again. Cass, I would also love to invite you to my blog giveaway to win some goodies so do drop by. Good Luck :)
Hugs,
Asmah
[DS4J DT Member]
[Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]
[Qinaahana Giveaway]