Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Friday, May 2, 2014

Brown Sugar # 92, 2 May - 2 Patterned Papers

Our Wonderful Soponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More Store
I chose to use Happy Harry for this challenge, he always reminds me of someone who has told a joke, that they think so funny they can't stop laughing.  So whenever I use him, I always put a joke on the card.

Our challenge this week is to use 2 Patterned Papers, I have used two papers from KaiserCraft called "Attitude"  I have also added a diecut from the same paper pack, I have put it inside the card, but left it hanging over the edge so part of it can be seen when closed.  Harry had been coloured with Copic and KaiserCraft Pens and I have used a Graffitti font to type the joke.
"Why do we put candles on top of a Birthday Cake?"
 "Because it's too hard to put them on the bottom"
Brown Sugar # 92, 2 May - 2 Patterned Papers

Entered into:
The Make Room - Give us a Giggle



5 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

great card Cass love it xxx

Theta said...

I really like how the die-cut hangs outside your card and frames Harry. Cute card!

Rocky said...

Love Happy Harry, thank you for joining us at The Male Room.

Deborah Frings said...

LOL!!!! This is brilliant. I love the grungy look to the card and that joke really is fun! Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

Louise van Vuren said...

You sure made me smile with your Happy Harry card! Thanks for playing along with the current challenge at The Male Room

Louise xx