Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 215 - Baby Cards - 8 June, 2014

Our sponsor this week is Just Some Lines
The "Just Some Lines" store is offering the winner their choice of  4 single digital stamps

For my Baby Card I have chosen to use "Baby Sleeping on a Cloud" which I have coloured with Kaisercraft Pens.  Cut out and mounted with 3d squares onto star designed paper.  I have added a gel sticker, which was coloured with a Copic pen.   I now realise the photo does not show off the sentiment,.  It says Baby Son and has a little duck at the top and a safety pin at the bottom. The paper has been continued inside the card.




Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 215 - Baby Cards - 8 June, 2014

Entered into:
Monthly Challenge for June - Anythng Goes
Craftitude Challenge #66 Anything Goes - Pop it Up







5 comments:

susan said...

This is an adorable card for a baby. Love the paper and the gel sticker. I see what you mean about the color of the sticker. Too bad the color is so similar to the paper, right? But it still looks so pretty on the card and it is a lovely sticker. Great work! Thank you!

Edwina said...

Hi Cass, You card is so cute! I love this image. I like the soft coloring of it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Really cute image and fun papers. Thank you for playing the A Creative Need challenge!

Michelle said...

I love the paper that you used behind this image. It's adorable. The baby on the cloud so cute.

Michelle (DT SIS)

Blueboreale (Aurore) said...

Cute card ! I love stars
Hugs