Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Gertie Goose Pie

It's nearly the end of February and the end of my Guest designing place for "Imagine That's" Facebook Group for February.  If you haven't joined this group, join up and have lots of fun.  Imagine That Face Book Group.

As you know I love using Kristy's kits and images, for many reasons.  Check out her store HERE.

I can print and colour, print precoloured, I can print an image on a background and use as a mask, I can colour by hand and also digitally and I can create digital pages. ways.

The cute image and papers are from the Gertie Goose Pie.  Now I will be the first to admit, my mind sometimes works in mysterious ways.  When I chose this image, I immediately thought of using her in one of my recipe scrapbooks. (One for savoury and one for sweets) they have drawings, jokes, sketches, images and recipes.  A bit of everything really.

Did I want her for my savoury recipe book, no, when I read the title of the image, my mind said "Gertie Gooseberry Pie" lol.   Gooseberries are difficult to get is Australia now adays, when they are available it is around Christmas Time.  My paternal grandmother introduced my to these berries and Dad and I always had them in pies at Christmas time.  I have added the precoloured versions to an information page in my book, which is very important, now I know where the contact details are kept. No embellishments this book is used in the kitchen.

Entered into:
Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
Scrappin 4 Fun - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Lia said...

This is gorgeous!
Lia, Dt S4F

Snowflakes and Lilies said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges and hope to see you again. Good luck.

- Khushboo Gandhi, DT

My blog: http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

Inspiration Destination, DT
Craft Your Passion, DT
Crafting With An Attitude, DT
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges, DT
Simply Create Too, DT
Get Creative, DT
Angie’s Digital Stamps, DT
A Bit More Time To Craft, DT

K M Meena Herale said...

Lovely card. Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena S4F DT

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful page in your receipt book
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun ;)

nocne życie said...

Hey,
beautiful work, I like their colors and digi is sensational.
Thank you for taking part in the challenge on Scrapping4funChallenge
Agnieszka DT