Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Friday, July 21, 2017

A little note card

Anne's Digital Art image called Dog features on this card, and it is the image for this months progressive challenge at Outlawz.  I am attempting to make some very flat cards that will be going overseas.  Not sure if this has worked, but I'm sure I will get better. 

The dog has been coloured with copic pens and fussy cut  (thinking now I should have cut to the line and used a marker to give him a shadow), I have added a die cut fence and tree all glued to the patterned background paper.  I have used a marker to give the tree some definition.  Completely blank inside as it is meant for letter writing.


Outlawz Monthly Challenge
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes 
Crafting with Attitude - Anything Goes 
My Time to Craft - In the Garden
Penny's Papers - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Nicola Gold said...

Great layout and design. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' July 2017.
Nicola, CWAA DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

Jean said...

Great card, loving the scene you have set.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean xx

MagsB said...

What a cute scene! I love the curly railing! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft.

love Mags B x