Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Friday, November 3, 2017

Brown Sugar #272 - Breast Cancer Awareness

Hi, I am very happy to announce I have returned to the Brown Sugar Challenge Design Team, after being away for 18 month.

I've created a page in my Breast Cancer Journey Junk Journal. I started the Journal when some family and friends started sending me cards specifically designed for the Breast Cancer Charities and I didn't want to throw them out.

For a number of years now, I make an entry and post it on my blog as a reminder for people to have a mammogram, as a reminder to me, of how far I have come and a time to reflect on the amazing medical staff that looked after me.  And hopefully to help anyone going through the treatment, that there are lots of us who are surviving, who wish you all the very best with your treament.

Using Di's Digis image called "Kitty in a Teacup, I added extra cups so I had enough for each year.  Very happy I just got the all clear for 8 years.

Kitty has been coloured with copic pens  and fussy cut.  The words have been typed using "JLR Awareness Ribbons" font.  A little bit of writing and a little bit of doodling completes the page for this year.



entered into:

No comments: