Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

A Bit of Art Journalling

Back into Art Journalling and loving it.  I have joined a group on facebook called "Live Art Journalling Tutorials And Self Development"  Do a search on facebook, two wonderful women sharing their expertise.  I am learning new techniques and refreshing others I know.

These pages hold my Fairy Village.  Lots of shapes, paints, shimmer shakes, gesso, stamps and the list goes on.

Entered into:
Artistic Journal Journey - Shapes
Creative Inspirations - AG

7 comments:

Linda Kunsman said...

a delightful scene and journal spread for AJJ!

froebelsternchen said...

Wow - this is amazing Cass! A fantastic spread for Art Journal Journey! Thank you very much for joining us! Happy New Year!
Hugs, Susi

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm also impressed, Cat. This is out of this world. I love the windmill and the various shapes you created. What a great spread. We are simply delighted you shared this with us at Art Journal Journey.

Little Artbee said...

What funny and friendly pages, I love the design and the nice choice of colors.
The pages let me smile and make happy.
Dear Greetings
Sabine

craftytrog said...

Thank you so much for linking this fabulous journal spread to my theme at AJJ Cass! I love your designs!
Alison xox

Gina's Cards said...

Such an amazing piece of journaling. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Rene said...

This is so cool!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene