Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Easter Eggs

This month's Progressive freebie at The Outlawz is "Eggs" from Sandra VanBlaricum.  I took the image away with me on holiday to have a play around, taking minimal supplies, I started colouring with pencils, then watercolour pencils and finally some fineline markers.

I typed a sentiment I found on the net, at the same time I printed the image, which I had doubled up.
Liquid pearls and some glitter have been added (sorry it is not a good photo, but it has been raining all morning, and I just ran out took a snapshot), the glitter is not so heavy in real life.

The blue matting is Easter egg silverpaper.  I have a good sized box of different colours as I used to make silverpaper pictures until the different chocolate maker brands started adding their names to the silverpaper.  Bummer! haven't made a picture for a while, might put it on my to do list for this year. For those of you who haven't seen one, I have added a picture of one of mine below.

So just check the kid's Easter eggs and if you can manage to get some foil that isn't too damaged you may be able to add it to your cards.

Silverpaper picture

Entered into:
Daring Cardmakers - Recycle it. (recycled silverpaper)
 

4 comments:

Miri said...

That's a great idea to use silver paper as a background/border for your coloured image. Thanks for sharing your lovely spring card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

Svenja said...

So clever! And don't we all like a little sparkle? Thanks for sharing this with the Daring Cardmakers

Angelnorth said...

The shiny foil makes a great border for the colourful eggs, great card! Thanks for joining us this week at Daring Cardmakers!

Dawn said...

I love anything that sparkles and this is a fabulous idea. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. xxx