Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Tag

My tag features an image from Dr Digi. "Valentine Derek", this image is also the free digi at the The Outlawz Monthly Freebie/Progressive Challenge.  If you haven't already check out the challenge, each month you will receive a great free digi.

I have coloured Derek with alcohol markers and fussy cut him. For the tag I have used negative diecuts (the bits and pieces that have been left over)  First time I have tried this, but did love using those scrap papers and cardstock.

Entered into:
The Outlawz monthly Freebie/progressive challenge
Through the Craftroom Door - AG 
Penny's Paper Challenge - AG
Simon Says  on Wednesdsay - Bright Colour Mood Board
My Time to Craft - Tag you're it
Crafting from the Heart - AG

3 comments:

Saphron said...

Such a cute tag! I love the idea of using negative diecuts, as I feel so terrible throwing away all the pretty pieces of paper! The stamp is so cute and you've coloured it very well!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

Michelle said...

This is so adorable - I have this fun image and you have done a great job with yours - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

MagsB said...

Oh Cass, this is such a fun tag! I love the bright papers, and the image makes me smile! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x