Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Travel journal page

I have been doing a number of these journal pages lately, more to come.  I chose this image from Twistoon, in her monthly progressive challenge on FB to go into my continuing travel journal to Rutherglen, wonderful small country township in country Victoria, that we visited last year and went back again early March.

By the time we got home, the world and travel had changed, so she has become a symbol of our last trip, where we went and what we did traveling freely throughout the country side, these pages are in this year's bullet diary, so I have a written and drawn journey of 2020.

Bon Voyage has been coloured with copic pens and fussy cut, attached to a map page, with a little pull tab to open the map and show where and when we visited certain places.

The scribble (my hand writing) is about some of the things we encountered.





 entered into:
 Twistoon's FB challenge
Art Journal Journey - Green (Clothes and map)
Crafty Creations - AG
The Paper Funday Challenges - AG
All Fun challenges - AG

8 comments:

Meggymay said...

Its a wonderful travel journal and a good idea to use the map for the background. Thank you for linking to Eileen's theme at Art Journal Journey.
Stay safe and well.
Yvonne

Elkes Lebensglück said...

It was a great idea and a charming site.
I wish you a good weekend and stay healthy!
Greetings Elke

Helen said...

Great journal page - so well put together.

Thanks for joining us at the The Paper Funday Challenge.

Helen x

My name is Erika. said...

What a fabulous travel journal page. That image made me smile. Glad you made it home before virus really changed travel. And Glad you linked this at ARt Journal Journey also. Happy rest of the weekend. Hugs-Erik

nwilliams6 said...

What a great image!!! I love her face! She looks great against the map. I need some cool, fun images like this. Things will be better soon and we will enjoy them so much more and not take them for granted. Now we also have time to cherish them. TFS!

Eileen Bergen said...

Fabulous spread, Cass! I love your green girl on the map that opens. It reminded me of a travel journal I should be working on from a trip we took last March and gave me the idea to decorate the front of my fold-out map. That's a special touch.

Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing this spread at Art Journal Journey fo my green theme this month.

Have a Lovely Sunday. Stay safe and well.

Eileen xx

Leslie said...

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing with us in the February Anything Goes + St. Patrick's Day challenge over at The Paper Funday Challenges! We hope you visit us often!
Hugs,
Leslie, PFC DT
Love To Scrap 2

Elizabeth Hart said...

Such a fun travel journey page. The little gal with her suitcase is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)