Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Angies Digital Stamps Challenge Jan 3rd.

 This month the challenge is Anything Goes, optional New Year.

I decided to do the January title page in my 2021 bullet diary.  I have used Angies

"Daisy May Singing" to make a stroke of midnight mixed media page, lemon netting froma bag of lemons, purple netting from a bag of Passionfruit.  Alcohol markers, acrylic paints, glitter, glitter and more different glitter, throw in some liquid pearls and some not so good writing with the promise to sing the new year in loud and clear.

The image has been coloured with copic pens and fussy cut.

HAPPY NEW YEAR - STAY SAFE

Check out all the teams' projects at:
https://angiesdigitalstamps.blogspot.com/

Entered into:
Art Journal Journey - Favourite things (I love to sing, not good at it, but can be found singing along to the radio all the time.)

 

 

6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Love your netting, fun image, and playful colors. A great page for New Years! Fun!

My name is Erika. said...

She is adorable and works so well on your colorful background. Nice texture too. I love the idea of singing in the new year. I think we need to this year. and like you I don't sing very well either but I do like to sing along to songs. Happy new year to you and so nice you joined us at art Journal Journey. Thanks! Hugs-Erika

sirkkis said...

A happy girl in beautiful page.
Happy new year to you xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh yes! Let's!! Love this cheery page! Love that you shared this at Art Journal Journey, Chrisx

Elkes Lebensglück said...

A wonderful girl that happy is with sing!!!
Fantasic journal page.
Happy new year to you!
HUgs Elke

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I promised myself I wouldn't be late visiting my Art Journal Journey friends, but here I am running late and several days have passed that I've missed. It started when I lost electricity on January 1 and hasn't allowed me to catch up due to the cold that still prevails in my home.

This is such a cute image and I love how happy she is when she sings. I also love how you recycled the lemon netting, too. Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey.