Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Monday, March 22, 2021

Gator Party

Another great new set from Imagine That.  The sets are great you get coloured as well as outline image, also sentiments.

 Coloured with copic pens, her hat has been paper pieced, glitter on the cupcake and polka dots added to the ribbon on her hat.  I am still into the white on black sentiments, so I changed this one around.

To complete the card I have added pearl, gems and a little wooden cupcake, also coloured with copics and glitter.

 

 Entered into:

5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #85 which has the theme Anything Goes. The sponsor is Polkadoodles Ltd. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

Kristine said...

Cass, this is ADORABLE❣🥰 Its so great to see you've used one of my new sets, I'm stealing with joy over here!! Thanks so much for sharing in my customer gallery😁
Happy crafting,
KrisB

Chrissy said...

So very cute, love her hat,this made me smile..
Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute crcodile in her Sunday best hat-I like the white sentiment on black too.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create,hope you will join us again
Carol DT x

Chana Malkah said...

Oh, Cass, he is so cute! I love it! Thanks for playing along at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana