Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Monday, November 1, 2021

A Place to Start. November 2021

This month's theme is to Craft a Favourite Memory. I have so many great memories, but wiull always be grateful to have a Mum that had the patience to teach a young child to firstly embroider with cross stitch and then onto more intricate stitches and finally a sewing machine (treadle at first).  

I was an only child for a number of years and I suppose I showed an interest in what she was doing and Mum found the time to teach me a craft that can never be wasted from darning a song, to making a frock, embroider ing and smocking frocks for my daughter, making clothes for my son, daughter and myself, dolls clothes etc.  The list is endless.  Thanks Mum.

Check out all the details of the challenge at:

Entered into:


2 comments:

María said...

Wow beautiful page, I love all the details and how it represents your memory. This project is awesome. María, xx

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

What an amazing cover page, love the layout! Thank you for joining in with TTCRD challenge. Debbie DT