Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Monday, July 3, 2023

A Place in theSun - Life is a Beach - 3rd July, 2023

 This month's theme A Place to Start is Life is a Beach, I found this cute Hippo in my stash, I'm not sure who the artist is, I had coloured the image some time ago.  Fussy cut and layered onto patterned paper.


Check out all the Beach fun at:
 
Entered into: 
 
 




6 comments:

María said...

Awesome card, I love the paper you've used as background and the stamp is adorable. Hugs, María.

Chana Malkah said...

Your baby Hippo is so cute! Fun project!
Hugz,
Chana

brenda said...

Such a fun card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts Summertime theme this week.

B x

Dena J said...

How cute! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts this week.

Brenda said...

This is such a cute hippo! He makes for a very fun card. I think I see the sun peeking out from behind one of those lovely shells. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

Ellibelle said...

Such a fun card and so cute!!
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner