Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Snowman Tag maybe

 Hi everyone, this month's image for The Outlawz , Progressive Freebie is Challenge is Mr Squiggles drawn by Cara.

I decided to practice with my pencils and coloured the snowman with Prismacolour pencils. Firstly to show my husband what ombre was in colouring as our daughter had her nails done last week in blue ombre, but as her father has a form of colour blindness, the subtle changes were not apparent to him, so I made them more prominent.

Couldn't resist adding colour to the yellow nose and rosy cheeks though.  Marker snow and some glitter completed the image.   

Rummaging through a box for a label, I came across a pad of labels I bought a long time ago and I am sorry I can't remember where as I would love to have more of these labels.

At this stage I have made a tag, but maybe I might turn him into a card.  The square at the top with the hole, is perforated and can be removed, leaving the top the same shape as the bottom.

Entered into:

Shopping your Stash - Fairy tale.  {The Snowman by Hans Christian Anderson) 

6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag and love the shape and happy snowman.
Carol x

Sandra said...

Love it Cass!!! Love the shape and papers too!
Thanks for joining The Outlawz Progressive challenge

dj said...

Awww yes...there is a snowman fairy tale!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our "Once Upon A Time" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash.
Deb Horst, DT #SOS513

Anna said...

What a cute tag or possible future card. Your coloring is wonderful and I love the texture of the snow. Thank you for joining us for the fairy tale challenge at Shopping Our Stash and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, SOS Design Team

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Cass! This is so cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Susan Renshaw said...

Super snowman tag. Thanks for sharing with Sunday Songs and Rhymes!