Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Monday, April 15, 2024

Crafter's Cafe - 15th April, 2024

This month at The Crafter's Cafe we are joining up with Double Trouble.  The theme is CAS (keep it simple) 



Two great sponsors 

All Dressed Up

and 

Fred She Said

For my first CAS card, I used All Dressed Up's "Little Bird". Very simple, I printed the image and a typed sentiment, coloured the little bird with Prismacolours pencil.

Entered into:

 

 My second card has an image from Fred She Said "Old Truck"  I have used the precoloured image, together with a typed sentiment.

 Check out the challenge blog at

Entered into:

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two fabulous cards
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog

Johanna said...

I love how you spotlighted the little bird which is cute indeed. Great CAS design. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz, Johanna DT

JulieP said...

I came here for the truck card but I have to mention how adorable your first card is as well. Your truck is amazing and I love the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

Card Creator said...

These are both just perfect! I really have a challenging time with white space, but you do such a great job! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
~Tamara

Mary Marsh said...

2 really cute cards- my fave is the retro tuck image -so perfect for a milestone birthday.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love both of your cards. The pop of yellow with your cute image is sooo adorable, and love the truck image and sentiment is perfect. Cass, thanks for sharing your DT cards with us at Double Trouble.

Jane Savage said...

Lovely CAS cards!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

Ellibelle said...

I am loving both of these wonderful cards, the CAS designs really show off these pretty images so well!
Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Melanie R said...

Beautifully colored image, Cass! Love the masculine vibe of your CAS card. Thank you for sharing at Double Trouble #165.