Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Crafter's Cafe - 15th May, 2024

 This month's challenge at The Crafters Cafe is "Smile Be Happy"  something we all need to do more of nowadays.

Two sponsors that have lots of fun images

Dr Digis

 https://www.doctor-digi.com/

 and 

My Besties

 https://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

I used an image from My Besties, called "Meet Gas the 8th Dwarft"

Coloured with copic pens, there is some glitter, not showing in photo.  Typed the sentiments at the same time I printed the image.  Not one of my better photos, but it is dark and I am running really late, so took the photo inside.

Check out all the details and humour at: