Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Halloween

Although Halloween is growing in popularity in Australia, it was never anything that we took any notice of growing up, but I can remember our children going out maybe once or twice when they were in school.  Today in the supermarket there are lots of things to buy for the night. So I suppose I had better buy in some treats in case anyone knocks on our door this year. Over at the Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog, the challenge for the month of October is Halloween with distressing.  I have used a number of overlays from Lettering Delights called Bootiful Overlays, added a black cat, did some distressing with Brilliance Lighting Black Ink, mounted the image onto some sparkly silver card and then onto a black card.The little Jack O'Lanten is one I created digitally a while ago.  Hope you like it.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a fun card. I really like it. I wonder where all in the world Halloween is celebrated & where it isn't? I hadn't ever really thought of it before. :) Thanks for playing our challenge at CCCB. I hope to see you back next month! Good Luck~Patti CCCB DT

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. Thanks for playing at CCCB.

Unknown said...

That beautiful, work, already you have a new follower
marialexCCCB

Chana Malkah said...

Very nice CAS design! Thanks for playing with us this week at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
Hugz,
Chana