Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Trick or Treat

This card for Halloween features a Witch that I have drawn, I called the image Dinner Time and have entered her in the Digital Drawing Challenges at CDAC for October.  I thought I might play with her a bit and gave her a cobweb dress and coloured her with copic and touch pens, mounted the image on an orange card with gold paper and hessian.  Now, even an old witch deserves a bit of glitter in her life, so I added some gold glitter to the flowers, to cheer her up.  I've entered the card into the Try it Tuesday Halloween Challenge.


3 comments:

zandra said...

Spooktacular image, great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT and submitting for the DT.
Hugz, Z

Meggymay said...

Fantastic image, so many details to look at, love how she has the mouse by the tail. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

SandeeNC said...

You did a fabulous drawing of her, and I love the details like the cobweb dress and the poor little mouse she has dangling from her hand, I think she is going to pop him into a potion, don't you? Good luck on the DT! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)