Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Gift for my Sister

I love doing Hybrid scrapping, digital and traditonal blend really well.  I usually add them to Scrapbooks, but here is another way I use my digital scrapping, this photo is a present for my sister, I have given her one for each of her grandchildren, this is her youngest granddaughter, which I am giving to her on Sunday (mothers day) as she rarely gets to see her grand-daughters as they live in another state.

Here is my digitally altered photo, I have used many elelments to create a little world she has just discovered. Added a flower to her hair, a heart button to her cardigan, a ladybird in the corner, lots of different things have been added.  Here are the steps I took to create the magically framed photo for my sister.

Entered into the challenge at Try it on Tuesday - Female and Fancy

 Next step, is to decorate the matting, distressed with ink, added stickers, flowers, butterflies, leaves and a fairy.  Have to keep everything small as all go under glass.
  Here is a close-up of the bottom left hand corner with the fairy.
Here is the photo in the frame
And a close-up of the bottom right hand corner, remember I mentioned I had added a ladybird to the photo, couldn't really see her very well once framed, so to add an extra dimension I have added a ladybird on top of the glass, bringing the photo out of the frame.

Hope you like this project, I always have great fun making them.




2 comments:

Cathy L. Calamas said...

What a cool idea - hybrid scrapping.
Precious gift that I know will be treasured. Thanks for sharing it with us over at TIOT.

Mrs.B said...

What a gorgeous photo and frame, I'm sure it will be treasured.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril