Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Brown Sugar Challenge No 50

Brown Sugar Challenge this week is Shades of Blue.  My all time favourite colour.  I got to play with two very different artists images this week, so two very different cards.

The first one shows an image from Delicious Doodle "In the Harbour", which you can find HERE

I have used watercolopur pencils to colour the image, adding clouds as I went.  The inside shows the same image, but this time I only coloured the wooden parts of the boats.
Scroll down for the next card!!!!!!
.

Inside
The second card has a Sassy Studio Design called "Sassy Showgirl" which you can find HERE.  This time I used Copic and Touch pens, all blues of course, gave her shoes a touch of glitter and mounted the image on some sparkling bubble paper.  The little sentiments have been created with a font called "Cocktail Bubbly"

Brown Sugar Challenge No 50 - Shades of Blue.


1 comment:

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Cass - thanks for stopping by and leaving me a sweet comment... Love your take on both of them... And I'm also your newest follower... Love having you on team...
Enjoy your wonderful crafty weekend.....