Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Crafters Cafe Challenge No 19

The Crafters Cafe has now gone to a weekly challenge, the theme this week is Anything Goes.  My card is a Christmas one, cute image from Rick St Dennis called 'We Three Geese' and can be found HERE.  Coloured with copic and touch pens, and added bling, liquid pearls and kindy glitter for the crowns.  I started with white cardstock for the card and then distressed with different gold/pearl inks, then decided it wasn't exactly what I wanted, so I layered image on some coloured cardstock and green patterned paper, placing it so that it looked like they were following the star.   When I placed it on the inked card, something was missing, so I carefully put the card in the printer, crossed my fingers that I had it lined up correctly and typed in the sentiment.  Now I was happy.

Crafters Cafe - Anything Goes



No comments: