Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Christmas Cards

Christmas Cards All year round put out a Challenge this month to not only do a Single card for their monthly challenge, but another 5 as well.  Here are my 5 cards: Each card has been made using only bits and pieces from my Christmas Box stash a lot of which I have had left over from a couple of years ago.

All 5 cards
Made with a sheet of paper that was a freebie in a magazine I bought, I have mount the paper on red cardstock and a green card, I have then cut out the presents from the paper and used 3d squares to give the paper some dimension, the 25th emblem is from a pad of papers I bought some time ago.

Close up of raised presents
I coloured this image"Girl with Ginger Boys" from SSBS Designs a couple of years ago, in fact I have coloured her a few times and have them in a box ready to use, The background cardstock is scraps and the sentiment is from a pad of papers.
A piece of left over patterned cardstock, one of my favourtite christmas designs, so many ways to have used this cardstock, mounted on coloured card.
The designs are from Folkvangar, which I had printed out for last Christmas and never used them all, the candy cane has been raised with 3d squares.
Again made with some left over Christmas paper from a pad I bought a while ago, I have use liquid pearls and stickles on the dots.
Close up of the chip board robin one of many elements that came with the paper pad.

Entered into:
Christmas Cards All year Round - 5 cards.
Created with Love CWLC #61 Any Holiday - I chose Christmas
Use it Tuesday # 65 - Scraps, Pieces, Odds and Ends - All cards made with left overs (I ama bit of a hoarder)

8 comments:

Blossom Cards said...

love your cards thanks for sharing with CWLC this week
Rachel DT

Chris Hanselman said...

Great cards. Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Any Holiday Challenge!
~~Chris

Jessica said...

I always love a good "just scraps" project, it's such a creative release for me! And you did a great job with those cards. Thanks for joining in at Use It Tuesday.

Lady Bug Stampers said...

wow great project and to use up your scraps is wonderful. Love all the cards.
Thanks for joining us this week at Created Wit Love Challenges.
Linda K. DT

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Cass, what a lovely selection of cards and to think they have been created from "bits". Each and everyone is just wonderful, with great design and colours.
Thank you for joining us at CCAYR an every good luck in the challenge, Kate x

Unknown said...

Lovely set of cards! Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges this week.

Hugs,
Maria

ScrappyGoodness said...

Wow amazing cards! Thank you for using your scraps with us this week at Use It Tuesday!

Hazel said...

Beautiful cards for CCAYR 'getting ready for Christmas' - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. You could also enter this into the Crafting Musketeers challenge 6: Christmas in October - would love to see it there too x