Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Crafters Cafe Challenge No 31

I can't wait to see what everyone does this week at the Crafters Cafe.  The theme is Just a bit "out there"- you interpet (could be outerspace, scary, outside...) I went for scary, al;though not this thin, I can have my mad moments when things get too much! I used an image from Rick St Dennis called "Art will set you free" and it can be found HERE together with lots of amazing images.  I needed a new Art Journal for a course I am taking, and this image made me smile, so here is my journal

I have used the name of the digi as the sentimebnt on my journal, I have coloured the image with Copic and Touch Pens in the no lines method, I still don't know whether I like this method or not, some parts I really like, e.g. her frock.

The Crafters Cafe Challenge  - Just a bit "out there"- you interpet (could be outerspace, scary, outside...)
Make It Monday #160- Anything Goes

No comments: