Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Birthday

I have to admit I am addicted to CAS, and this is what I have here.  The image "Dalmatian" is from Andy Bauer.  I have digitally added the spots to different places on some white card.  Added a strip of ribbon for colour and a sentiment.  The image is coloured wih the cool greys from Copic just to had some shadows.


Entered into
Addicted to CAS #27 - Pets
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes


6 comments:

Bonnie said...

How fun! I love all these spots! So glad you shared this at ATCAS!

Kylie said...

I'm loving all those spots too! What a gorgeous puppy! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gotta love the dots!! thanks for joining in with ATCAS!

Jingle said...

I just love the spots! SO CUTE! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Ah I love this little guy spots and all what a gorgeous clever card. Thanks so much foe sharing with us at ATCAS and good luck.

Marie

Christine said...

Haha that one is funny with him hiding in front of hat background.
Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.
Christine