Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Twist of Faith Card Challenge 10th December - Traditional Christmas

I am on the DT for  Robyn's Fetish Challenges and this week I have been asked to be a GDT at The Twist of Faith Card Challenges, an Australian based challenge. This week the challenge is "Traditional Christmas."

 You will find the challenge at The Twist of Faith Card Challenges

The sponsor for this challenge is Robyn's Fetish, click on the badge to go to the store.

http://robynsfetish.com/shop/

I have used "Christmas Scene 1" from Robyn, I have used this delightful image before, this time I decided to go monochromatic and used the warm greys from Copic to colour the image.  The cardstock is Kraiser craft, an aqua colour, the designer paper is from Kaisercraft called "Turtle Dove Collection", which is covered in snowflakes and has the image of the church and another image I didn't use on this card. 

The card should be made with thick cardstock, mine wasn't that thick but I liked the softer wavy effect I got with the Martha Stewart Edge punch I used.  Added a typed sentiment, also with the edging to complete the card.

The card opens by lifting the front cover (with the image) I have seen it called the Magic Card, a tutorial can be found HERE
Closed

Open


Inside the cover with the image  flipped to the back.


The Twist of Faith Challeng10 December - Traditional Christmas

1 comment:

Denise Goeldner said...

You've done a lovely card for your GD spot, so sweet hugs DT Sis xx