Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Crafters Cafe Challenge # 47 - Ha Ha Very Funny

We have two sponsors this week at the Crafters Cafe Challenge: Click on the badge to go to their great stores


http://www.bugaboostamps.com/Digi-Singles_c_66.html

http://www.etsy.com/shop/OakPondCreations


 The theme for this week is HaHa Funny, very easy with so many funny Bugapoo images and sentiments, I used Gus Recount image and sentiment for the card, typed the numbers and sentiment straight onto the card, coloured Gus with Copic and Touch pens.



For my second project this week I chose a very cute cat, called Snack Cat from Oak Pond creations, very cute cat, but I think he has eaten too many of those cupcakes.  Coloured with Copic and Touch pens, added typed a sentiment.  I used a cream card and Polka Dot card for mounting.

The background polka dot card, I have had for a while, as I knew one day I would use it.  Here's a hint when you buy stamps/ stickers/embellishments always look at the packaging, this was the backing to a sheet of stickers.



5 comments:

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Great cards, Cass! Thanks for stopping by my blog with such a warm welcome and kind words!
Hugs,
Tracey

Rocio De Alba said...

Such a cute and funny card. Great coloring. Thanks for sharing it with us at Make it Monday.

Hugs,
Roico -DT

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable cards!! The 1st one cracked me up and the 2nd one is too cute!! :)

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

MagsB said...

What fab, fun cards! I absolutely love Gus (and Stella!) and the sentiment is just hilarious! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

Scrappy Scatty said...

How lovely
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday this time
xx