Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 231 Oriental - 28 September, 2014

Our sponsor this week is Nicecrane Designs 

The Prize is a $20.00 gift voucher to the Nicerane Designs Store
Check the store out, amazing images

This week challenge is Oriental which definitely took me out of my comfort zone, what to do!!!

We got to use from Picts of Japan and I chose the 1st image of a Lady looking at a Butterfly in a tree.

About the same time as thinking about this image, my alarm clock decided that no matter what time you set the alam it would only go off at 9.l5 twice a day! No good when I need to be up by 6am each morning.  Never one to through anything out, I ask hubby to take it apart and leave me the wooden frame and the clock bits and pieces for steampunk projects.  Then came the idea!!!!

I coloured the image with Copic pens, and then cut part of it in a circle shape and the lady and part of the turnk I fussy cut.  I also used some designer papers from Robyn's Fetish Store .  Called Oriental Beauty which I also cut into circles, have to love the die cuts for this type of design. 


Clock Frame
I then mounted the different paper and image circles onto the frame, added the lady with 3d squares, cut losts of leaves and mount them together with some pink flowers and a butterfly to make my..........



PAPERWEIGHT
Yes I now have a pretty paperweight on my desk.

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 231 Oriental - 28 September, 2014

Entered into
Eclectic Ellapu












4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this is just fantastic Cass!

Hugs,
Hanne

Marlene Atkinson said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Marlene DT sis

Edwina said...

Wow! Cass, This is so gorgeous! I am impressed! I love what you did and finding a use for the old clock too. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Michelle said...

This is the most beautiful paperweight I have ever seen. Great project and you get a lot of parts to reuse.

Michelle (DT SIS)