Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Crafters Cafe Challenge # 84 - Use Punches or Diecuts, 1 October 2014

Our Sponsors this week are

Bugaboo

and 

Limited Runs

For this challenge I chose Gus Christmas- Pimp my Sled, always love Bugaboo images and sentiments.

I set about pimping Santa's sled, by removing the skis and adding Mag wheels, got rid of the red and gold and bought in Purple and Turquise (Copic Pens) to colour the sled, purple music all round sound system and a red nitro tank at the back to make the job quicker for the old man.  Then the elves went mad with glitter, too much I think, now Santa really needs Xzibit and the good people at West Coast Customs to Pimp his Ride  (OK I have to admit this is the only car show I watch and I love it).



The Crafters Cafe Challenge # 84 - Use Punches or Diecuts, 1 October 2014

613 Avenue Create - Hearts (in the wheels)
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes



1 comment:

Sheila H said...

Your card is too cute and too funny! I love the bright and bold colors. Thanks for playing along with 613 Avenue Create :)