Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Friday, December 26, 2014

DSC # 120 - Anything Goes - 26 December 2014

I'm very happy to announce that I have been welcomed into the DT at Digitally Sweet Challenges.  Most of the projects you will see from me for these challenges will be totally digitally created.  I have been doing digital scrapping for a great number of years, way before I got into blogging.  The main reason I started was the costs involved with crafting, I could use the same paper over and over the same elements could be duplicated, the letter "e" never ran out in an alphabet sheet.

Don't get me wrong I love to get down and dirty with glue, glitter, mixed media, and a lot of the layouts I create do get printed and put into srapbooks and then traditionally scrapped as well.  But I find that digital work late at night whilst everyone is asleep is absorbing and relaxing, gets me through any bad patches I might come up against.  Well! after that long spiel.  Here's is some inspiration for this weeks challenge "Anything Goes".  Our sponsor is Bugaboo, you have to love the fun sentiments that come with these images.

No prizes for guessing who these cute kids are. lol.  Never realised I was such a poser, and my hubby gave up hobby horses many years ago and took to riding in cars.

Bugaboo

Happy New Year to ewe

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What delightful memories are brought up with these photos for you, love the layout.

AND of course Welcome to the DT, good to have you.
x

Denise Pustelniak said...

Hi Cass! Love seeing your work! WELCOME! What a great memory!
You look like you are thinking very hard and love the Hobby Horses!

Cvetelina Borisova said...

Soo cute! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges