Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #243 Christmas Tags 21st December, 2014

Our sponsor tis week is

Oak Pond Creations

Prize: The winners choice of 3 digital stamps 
from the Oak Pond Creations Store.

I chose to use Ice Skates for my Christmas Tag,  printing and cutting out twice, I have layered the iceskates onto a diecut shape.  Added some silver snowflakes and red ribbon.


Robyn's Fetish Challenge #243 Christmas Tags 21st December, 2014

Entered into:
613 Avenue Create - Snowflake


3 comments:

Michelle said...

I really love the way you did the skates. This is an adorable card.

Michelle (DT)

Edwina said...

Hi Cass, I love the skates digi you used. I like the overlay of the image to look like a pair of skates. Thanks for sharing. I hope you have a Merry Christmas. Edwina Brown

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Cass, Sorry you had trouble with our InLinkz, but all is resolved now. Great tag. Love the treatment of the skates! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugz,
Chana, Owner