Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #124 More than 3 Folds - 8 July, 2015

Two great sponsors again this week 
Poppyseed Graphics

AND

Stitchybear

I received "Summer Wishes" from Poppyseed Graphics for my card this week.  Yes, it is bright, but as I am in the midst of winter, my hardest season, I love to go bright, bright and brighter at this time of the year.  I have used papers from Close to My Heart, their "Taste of Summer" Collections  and Washi Tape.  The Summer Wishes image has been coloured with copic pens.






And from Stitch Bears " Roses Frame"

A bit more subdued this time.  I printed the pattern in the negative/inverted.  Printed and mounted onto black and white cardstock.  The card design is a gate card, with the gates folded back.
 



 The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #124 More than 3 Folds - 8 July, 2015

Entered in
Glitter N Sparkle - Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart -Anything Goes
Come and Get it - Anything Goes with Flowers
Clear it out - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Pretty card. Very nice design. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely creation at Glitter n Sparkle.

Tracey xx