Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #275 - Use Kraft Cardstock on your Card -2 August, 2015

Our sponsor this week is

ROBYN’S FETISH
 PRIZE: 3 images of the winner’s choice from the
 ROBYN’S FETISH DIGITAL STAMPS AND MORE STORE.

 Theme is “Use Kraft Cardstock on your card.”  Could be an embellishment, a border, die cut punched, coloured.


The image I chose to use is called "Scarecrow with Pumpkins"

I have chosen to use the Kraft Cardstock as the card and also I have printed the image on Kraft Cardstock and used colouring pencils to colour the image and then fussy cut.  I have added some diecut fences and grass to complete my card.  First time I have tried this technique, it does take longer to do but I really like how the pumpkins turned out.



Robyn's Fetish Challenge #275 - Use Kraft Card Stock on your Card -2 August, 2015

Entered intio:
The Corrosive Challenge - Dies (grass and fence)
Fab N Funky - No Patterned Papers
Curtain Call - Photo Inspiration - Orchard (took inspiartion from grass, wooden furniture and the produce)
Our Creative Cormer - Mexico Moods Part 2 ( the colours in the photos)

5 comments:

Edwina said...

Hi Cass, I love your adorable Fall card. Fall is my favorite season because of the leaves, pumpkins and apple cider. Your card makes me smile. Thank you. Edwina Brown

Chris said...

A lovely autumnal card, fabulous image, great design and use of die cuts! Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky!
Chris
x

Pat said...

Lovely card, great images and colours, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky.

Pat xx

Scrapintheattic.com said...

Hi, what a cute card! I love the colouring on the pumpkins. Thank you for joining our summer challenge at Zour Creative Corner.

Betty Wright said...

This is fantastic! I just love your created scene! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Curtain Call!