Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The Crafter's Cafe #130 - Shaped Card - 19 August, 2015

We have two sponsors this week
Announcing a new sponsor at The Crafting Cafe

 My Stitch back in Twine

and

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More


My card this week features an image called "Crafty Darcee" and it is going to a crafty friend for her birthday.

Darcee has been coloured with copic pens, fussy cut and mounted with Stampin Up hexagons.  I have added flowers and gems to the border diecuts that I have used to shape my card.  Inside the card I have attached a flower from Flourish with A Bling.


The Crafter's Cafe #130 - Shaped Card - 19 August, 2015





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi cass . Beautiful crafty creation . Thanku for working with my image and colouring her so beautifully ... Hope to see you creating with my images again in the future .
Kristyn - mystitchbackintwine :)