Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

CHNS Patterned Paper Challenge for September, 2015

My box card has been made with Graphic 45 paper, The Mother Goose Collection.

I fussy cut a number of flowers and backed them with black cardstock and then recut leaving a border.  Punched leaves, bling in different colours, the birthday tag is a punch from stampin up.







CHNS Patterned Paper Challenge for September, 2015

Entered into:
My Time to Craft - Flowers
Seize the Birthday - Weather - (Spring Flowers)
Clear it out - Fancy Folds/Dies/Punches
Penny's Papers - Girly
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes


10 comments:

Hazel said...

I love your wonderful box card for my Patterned Paper September challenge x

Hazel said...

I love your wonderful box card for my Patterned Paper September challenge x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous popup box card I love the colours youve used. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again for our next challenge.

Helen x

jenn shurkus said...

oh WOW! how fabulous is this ?!?!?!?! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Michelle said...

Wonderful pop up box! I bought a pop up box kit recently and can't wait to use it! Fab job!! Thanks for joining us this week @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Hope you will join us again soon!!

shirley-bee said...

Wonderful explosion of flowers! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday!

Hannelie said...

A fabulous project Cass!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the birthday!

MagsB said...

wow, this is gorgeous, Cass! So colourful! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x