Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Digitally Sweet October Challenge - Fruity

Our sponsor this month is 
Lacy Sunshine
This months challenge is all about fruit.   The image I have used from Lacy Sunshine is called, Twirlberry.  I coloured her with copic pens, fussy cut and then scanned the coloured image onto my computer.

For the background I used some pieces from Raspberry Roads.  The first picture is the digital image I created, the next photo is of the card I made after printing the image at home (I don't know why it looks a bit washed out, doesn't in real).  As I was having some printing done professionally, I added this image to the order, the bottom photo is the card I made with that print.

Digital

Printed at Home

Professionally printed


Entered into:
One Stitch at a Time - Leaves
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes

1 comment:

applejack cards by sue said...

I love this image, a gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT xx