Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 284 Add Leaves, Real or Faux, 4 October 2015

 Welcome to another great family friendly challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenges


Our Sponsor this week is
 Robyn’s Fetish
PRIZE: 3 images of the winner’s choice from the 
ROBYN’S FETISH DIGITAL STAMPS AND MORE STORE.

The theme this week is to use leaves, real or faux.  The image I have used is called "Rock abye Baby" from Robyn's Store.

I have had this image for quite a long time, and although I have used it before, the the theme this week, jogged my memory about this precious little image and here is what I came up with using faux leaves.

I printed the image twice and coloured it with copic pens, then I used a circle die to cut one coloured image, the other I fussy cut the cradle and used 3d squares to layer the image.  I also cut a larger circle from green cardstock. The cradle image was attached over the green circle and then they were attached to the white card.

To make the leaves, I used a small circle punch and punched out lots of circles using two colours of green cardstock and also you will see some leaves have a pattern on them. They have been cut from a digital paper that can also be found at Robyn's Store.  Once I had the circles cut, I put them back into the punch, some a quarter of the way in others half way in and punched again.  Hand folded the leaves and then inked them.

I layered the leaves over the circles to create the tree foliage.  Added so ribbon and a "Hello Baby" Sentiment.




Here is how it looks with a name attached.



6 comments:

susan said...

Beautiful card and I loved reading how you made and added the extra leaves on the tree. Lovely coloring work, too. Thank you!

Michelle said...

I really love this card. You did an awesome job on those leaves. Very creative.

Michelle (DT SIS)

Michelle said...

I really love this card. You did an awesome job on those leaves. Very creative.

Michelle (DT SIS)

Heather said...

A fabulous card, a lovely design with colour combo......your image is just adorable and brilliant die-cut, colouring and layering those fabulous leaves!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! I love all the leaves and detail!! Going to have to remember this to make leaves!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Doodle Pantry's AIMPDC10!!

Unknown said...

Your card is so sweet! I love that image and your colors! I'm so happy you joined us for the Doodle Pantry AIMPDC! I hope you will join us again soon.