Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

In Your Easter Bonnet.....

I don't know if you have caught up with Bloobel's Facebook Page.  She has a wonderful progressive monthly challenge and a monthly digi subscription club.  check out the facebook page for all the details.

For this month's progressive challenge, the Bloobel images were from  the movie "Easter Parade" and we have to decorate hats.  This fell right into my lap.  A new page for my song book.  One of my favourite Movies, starring Judy Garland, one of my all time favourites and a song that I love.  "Now I have shown my age, haven't I"

I chose Easter Bonnet Judy and East Bonnet Fred.  Both coloured with copic pens and fussy cut.  I decided they would have matching hats and have decorated them with handmade flowers and leaves using Heartfelt stamps and dies and a little wooden butterfly.

Some background figures, lyrics and music score complete the page with some glitter and liquid pearls.  Judy, Fred and Flowers have been layered with 3d dimensions



Enter into

Bloobel Progressive March Challenge
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges - Butterfly and Flowers
Simon on Mondays - Handmade flowers
Artistic Stamper - Now it's Spring (rubber stamping for flowers)
Mod Squad - Pop it Out

2 comments:

Maura said...

Cass, what a super fun project! Love that couple with all the flowers on their heads! and that "stash" is magnificent! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

beautiful page ! Thank you so much for sharing this  with us at The Artistic Stamper
WIshing you good luck to win beautiful stamps !