Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, August 13, 2017

I scream we all scream for ICE CREAM

The Bloobel FB Progressive challenge this month is about Icecream Images.  If you haven't caught up with this fun challenge, check out her facebook page.  This month we got to choose one image free and other icecream images at a discount.

As I had seen this poem on the internet, "The Icecream Diet" by Dessa Lim, I had to get some extras for a page in my Sweet Recipe Journal.  (contains, recipes, poems, jokes, pictures etc)

The Bloobel images I chose are:

Icebleurk - I've used for Blueberry Blush
Icesteam  - I've used for Perfectly Peach
Icecool -    I've used for Honeydew Passion
IcecreamCats - I've used for Orange Citrus Crime

All icecream images have been coloured with copic pens and fussy cut.  Little hearts and dots from Stampin up have been added to the pages.  Yes please! I'll definitely try this diet.





Entered into:

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Had to come visit from the Bloobel Group. So fabulous! Love, love, LOVE! xxD

Deanne Saunders said...

Wow!!! So cool!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *So sorry for late commenting, I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper