Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Zentangle fish card

This note card features an image called, "Swish, Tangled", from the talented Jean Chaney, a certified Zentangle teacher and also a member of the Outlawz Design Team for the Progressive Challenge and also Twisted Thursday. 

I am still trying to get a flat notecard, with no embellishments and lots of writing space for cards with special requirements.  I think I have worked out a design I like and hopefully it will work.   Going back to my childhood and the cards we received I have decided to make folded cards  (taking apiece of cardstock and fold into 4) makes lots of writing space.

For Swish, I printed the design on green cardstock and coloured the background with copic pens.  I printed the fish again in layered on top.  The printer didn't do a great job on the cardstock I used for the fish, so I have gone over Jean's lines to make them darker.

Entered into:

Outlawz Monthly Challenge - Swish, Tangled.
ATG with TLC August
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Cass this is beautifully crafted and perfect for our 13th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
PS: a beautiful underwater scene